Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sorry haven't posted in a while

Sorry! I've been rather lazy about posting...but not lazy about running!

On Sunday, I missed our GTS #9 because I was coming down with the flu or something, so I decided to sleep in for a while. I woke up around 9:30 and went out for a run on my own...except...it was sleeting snow! Instead of the 10k we were supposed to run, I only ran about 5k, then I came home to sleep for the rest of the day!

Chocolate sales are going excellent, thanks in part to Brad Clement! He bought almost ALL my chocolates and gave them to each and every employee at Pacific Bindery. In addition, my mom and sister have been awesome getting their co-workers and classmates to get chocolates as well. And my final batch was sold to Shannon Meagher from Kodiak Press. Thanks for remember guys!

I'm trying to organize a Fundraising Bowling Party, but haven't had time to organize it yet. Does anyone know where they will host a party for minimal or no cost? I'd like to get some Pizzas/Drinks donated and will for sure have a 50/50 draw! Door prizes can also be donated, please let me know if you or your company has a door prize to donate.

I did go for a run on Wednesday around my neighbourhood, I ran from my house to Joyce Station and back. That took approx 45 mins. I was hoping to find Bonnie, but I think she was at work.

I've been busy with work stuff all week, so I couldn't get in all my runs. Yesterday after work, I went with Viet to Fraserview Golf Course and did a mini run before we went home for dinner. It's quite a nice path, a soft, quick 3.8km path. Except the route where you go up Kerr from Marine Drive. That was quite steep and filled with roots and rocks, be careful if you go there!

In addition, February 15 at 8:30 am is our Halfway Party! Come run with us or wait at a Gatorade Station to cheer us on! Afterwards, we're going to be having brunch at Cat's Social House. If you would like to come, please send me a message! I'd love to see you there!

Finally, would like to thank my latest sponsors:
Shannon Meagher from Kodiak Press. Thanks for buying chocolates AND sponsoring me in my run! Keep reading my blog here for updates!
Selena Dong whom I haven't seen or heard from in AGES! Been meaning to find you online to thank you personally, but can never catch you online! But thank you!!!

Please visit this page to sponsor me in my run on behalf of the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society of Canada.

No comments: