Wednesday, December 3, 2008

TNT Kickoff Night And...SPONSORS!


So the kick off party was tonight, I got to meet some great people! I'm in team Yellow with a big group of awesome girls. Laura is our mentor, she's really nice. The people in the pictures are as follows: Mary the campaign director. VERONICA (whom we all know and love) is the campaign coordinator. Mike our running coach. The shots on the bottom include ladies from our table. Yellow team there in the middle and finally the entire run team for the year! I'm getting really excited. Our first run is this Sunday. It's going to be a 4k run/jog around the Granville Island Area!

Once again, shout out to my sponsors! Hit who bit! He has the perma-sleepy head/stoned look, but the coolest half Asian I know in the US of A hehe...thanks for the big donation! To Simon: hopefully you get better soon, you always seem to be injury prone. Thanks for your donation. And finally, my good friend Andy: don't worry about the weight you're gaining in med school right now, we'll work it off in a good run once your finals are done for the semester. Thanks for your donation :)

Please visit this page to sponsor me in my run on behalf of the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society of Canada.

No comments: