Monday, December 1, 2008

Woot more sponsors!

It's raining again in Vancouver today and I'm feeling quite glum. Some good news today though, TWO MORE SPONSORS!

Tygo of the Legion lol, our "accountant" in the guild. Always a wise one, with a kid that's cute as a button. Thanks for your donation, I'll definitely work my butt off.

Thank you JEUNESSA! My bestest friend in the world. I TOLD you to keep the money for yourself once your bears sell. Please support her etsy page! Jeunessa makes all these awesome crafts by hand and sells them on the popular site, etsy! Although, I think she sold everything already. But she has plenty more later! :)

Thank you everyone that has supported me thus far. Kick off is in 2 days!

Please visit this page to sponsor me in my run on behalf of the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society of Canada.

No comments: