Tuesday, January 20, 2009

GTS #7

This week we ran an awesome 8km. I feel rather ashamed that it took me 1:08 to run only 1 km more than last week. At the end, I didn't try as hard as I could.

The road conditions in and around the Vancouver Island area has drastically improved since last week, though the weather was much colder than before.

I played badminton the day before our GTS and it kept me sore throughout the run. I felt really good after that.

I'm posting today to commemorate a very special day in history BARACK OBAMA IS THE 44TH AND FIRST AFRICAN-AMERICAN PRESIDENT today! WOOT WOOT *CELEBRATE*!!!

The economy is pushing slower and slower, I hope everyone's still in a job! :(

I'd like to thank my latest sponsors:

Gary Lobley of POLAR CLEATS has sponsored my run! I appreciate your support. Everyone, get your polar cleats today! Especially you Torontonians and all the snow!!!
Kevin Yan of CCF, I'd also like to thank you for sponsoring me. I hope you like your current job and you will be able to stay on after the contract is done.

Please visit this page to sponsor me in my run on behalf of the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society of Canada.

No comments: